BBC News - Home

05 October 2013

Saturday night

Hi.

I did manage to get the Reviews (Practice Exams) posted very early Friday morning.  Have you checked them out?

If you are in MATH 90, you might have noticed that I did a poor job of formatting one page.  I fixed it, though.

I also have now posted (what I hope are) the Solutions for each.  I hope those will help you during your preparation!

I also hope you're having a nice weekend.  Not a bad place to be on this day, in this time, with...you.

You might be in there somewhere.

Hey, it's another hockey night (if you're a fan of the Sharks or about twenty other NHL teams).  One of the big debates early in this season is fighting.

Careful, gents.

However you may feel about it, there's going to be some tonight.  Hope you won't need to fight to get what you want.

Today's winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment