BBC News - Home

02 November 2013

Up and Around

Hello.

Yesterday I was hoping to share with you how I was trying to get caught up, even getting some extra work in on a Friday.

I was also planning to show how poorly we did on Halloween.  I think we had three trick-or-treaters, so now we have quite a bit of candy left.  Maybe I should leave it out on the street for passersby.

Clearly, that didn't happen.  As it turned out, I was in bed all day after a few hours in the early morning being violently ill.  It was just plain awful.

Yuck.


I am not sure what really happened, but it doesn't matter now.  I am trying to feel my way back into health today, and I hope to get some work done along the way.  No promises, for things are still kind of "iffy."

I hope you had a happy Halloween and are doing well this weekend.

From 41 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment