BBC News - Home

23 August 2015

Lazy

I'm sure you have a busy life.  I'm also sure it was nice to not have a Homework assignment over the weekend!

Did you even think about mathematics?  I won't hold it against you if you didn't.  But I thought I'd post a practice worksheet for you to try, if you're interested.

Each course should now have a page titled "Practice Worksheets" and one example to try.  If you do end up turning them in, you have the potential to earn a little extra credit - I might boost a low Quiz score, for example.

In other words, nothing to be lost by giving it a shot...


Lifted by someone from somewhere on Pinterest

Shared by Donovan Barrett Jr.


A couple other bits of content went up, so check it out.  And do take care.

See you soon.


Yet another old British band

No comments:

Post a Comment