BBC News - Home

20 January 2016

Welcome back

I wish I could say I'm thrilled to be back, you know?  Oh well.  Not your fault, and perhaps not your concern.

If you attended classes today, I hope they went well.  If your first day is tomorrow, then I wish you well.

I think I managed to get today's material posted late this afternoon.  Will you please let me know if you have any trouble finding it?

I'm hopeful for better days ahead, folks.  For all of us.

Take care.
It gets no better than this


2 comments:

  1. I was looking over the participation assignment you posted for 55. What if i don't understand it at all? Is it something we will go over in class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may talk it over for a bit, sure. Don't be too hard on yourself if you find it to be challenging. Think it through, and answer what you can.

      Thanks.

      Delete